Saturday, July 19, 2008

Heaven



This is my first Seek the Lord Sunday post(thank you Daquiri!) The topic this week is Heaven.

Heaven is one of those things for me that is so amazing and wonderful that I cannot even wrap my mind around it. To be there with my Heavenly Father, and his Son, my Redeemer. C'mon, how AWESOME will that be. To ask all the questions I have, and be face to face. My heart gets excited. Does that make sense? Can you imagine what worship will be like in Heaven? I love to enter into worship at church, and love to feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. To be in Heaven, WITH GOD?!? To worship Him on His throne?!? It truly boggles the mind.

I know that Revelation 21 tries to give a description of what Heaven will look like, which is nice, but I think that it will be 1,000,000 times greater than we could ever dream.

When I get to Heaven, I can't wait to see my loved ones, the ones who prayed for me and my salvation, knowing that through the Lord I would live my best life(thank you Great Grandma!) I can't wait to see my mansion!

This is such a great topic, can you truly ever come to a stopping point?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome to Seek the Lord Sunday! I agree with you, I can't wait to get to heaven and see my loved ones, especially my grandmother *smile*

Amy
mytudorhouse.wordpress.com

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

It is an awesome thing to thing about. It will be great.

Daiquiri said...

Welcome to STLS! Thanks for participating this week :)

Worship is the best and most emotional time at church for me too. I can't fathom what it will be like to do it in Heaven, like you said. Awesome!