Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Life as a Pirate

Tonight was the first night of our VBS and I was so busy, I forgot to take a single picture! I am the worship leader and help out with the Yo Ho Ho Show and Whipcrack Island Games. We had 34 kids last night, AWESOME! We are having a boys vs. girls offering contest and a who-can-bring-the-most friends contest. The winner of the offering contest gets to choose a candy bar of choice and the winner of the friends contest gets an IPOD!!! We are also doing a random drawing for a 5 inch TV each night. The kids also are earning pirate dobloons for good behavior and will have a chance to "shop" for prizes at the end of the week.

I hope that the kids this week will learn and grow in Christ and have a great time. I hope that I will remember to take pictures tonight.

No comments: