Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For the day of Wednesday, August 20th

Outside my Window...the sun is finally shining after a day of heavy rain.
***
I am thinking...that The Hubby will be home soon.
***
I am thankful that...I am having mother-daughter day tomorrow.
***
From the kitchen...quiet for a few more minutes.
***
I am creating...tears from watching a sappy commercial.
***
I am going...to a Children's Ministries meeting tonight.
***
I am wearing...work clothes.
***
I am reading...Deuteronomy.
***
I am hoping...for new life!
***
I am hearing...the dogs whining.
***
Around the house...The Boy's things, slowly getting put away.
***
One of my favorite things...rainy days with candles burning and delicious soup.
***
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...shopping, working, watching Olympics, yard sale, and a day of rest and worship on Sunday.
***
And a photo to leave you with...

No comments: