Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Life, with shopping!

Today The Boy and I are having Miss C over for playtime(and naptime)before Mama C and myself go shopping. We even get to go shopping for fun stuff, like scrapbooking materials and photo albums(and cat food).

Photobucket

We are doing this fun shopping for our Young Mothers meeting this week. We have lots of pictures from the past 60 years that need to be fixed in nice new albums and scrapbooks. The Young Mothers group has a long history and we want to preserve it for years to come.

I had a Pampered Chef Cook and Book meeting last night that was a good time. I have not been doing as well as I would like at the buisness and hope to get it "kickstarted" this year. Ther are so many great products and the new Spring ones are awesome, I can't wait to show them. We even have some new shows and recipes to choose from.

Photobucket

Today also brings another episode of American Idol. I wonder what awesome clip I will be able to post tonight!

No comments: