Thursday, January 31, 2008

Life, with art

The Boy had his first music class today, which was a great success. He had a great time, even though he did not want to dance by himself. He also has an obsession with the fish tank at the studio. I am excited for next week already. If you would like some info for classes in your area, here is the link: www.kindermusik.com

Tonight is our YM group. We are updating some scrapbooks from 1944-present. I love to look at the old photos and newspaper articles. It is so interesting what used to make it to the Society pages of the local newspaper. There are even some pictures of yours truly circa. 1980 or so, looking prim and proper in a blue dress with lovely white knee-high socks. I was all the rage in fashion.

I am bummed that I missed American Idol last night. If any one has some clips that I should check out, let me know!

No comments: