Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Life, partying with a 5 year old and Simon Cowell

Today was my god-daughters birthday and we went to see Chuck E. Cheese.




We had a great time. This was The Boy's very first time there and it was such fun to watch him run around and play and watch the amazement of it all on his little face. We will definitely be going back.



Tonight starts my favorite time of year; American Idol time!


So far, it is pretty par for the course as the auditions go. They always show the crazies and some of the really good ones and it sucks me in for the season.

My favorite "bad" people of the night:
Alexis- The glitter girl- she really was not that bad, but WOW!
Milo Turk- No Sex Allowed- WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My favorie "good" people:
The mom of the little girl with Rett's disease.
Kristy Lee Cook -Amazing Grace- Such a pretty voice, and she loves horses!

Here is to the new season!
Myspace Quotes
Myspace Quotes

No comments: