Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Life, on the mend

The Boy is doing a lot better. He still is having headaches from time to time, especially after a good cry or coughing spell.

We are on the countdown for his birthday. We are having both a family party and a friends party this weekend for this special occasion. He is growing up so fast!

We went out of town this past weekend and had a great time. We took the doggies to the Dog Park for a couple of hours and they had a great time. I also had a little shopping time where I was able to spend my Christmas gift certificate. I got:

This:Photobucket

and this:Photobucket

and this:Photobucket

and some of this:Photobucket

I also was able to pick up the last of my Christmas gifts from my dad. He had one of my many Disney artworks framed for me. It has become a Christmas tradition to have something framed, which I love. Thanks, Daddy!

No comments: