Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Life, back in the saddle

So, obviously I have not posted. Life has its way of putting things on hold. Looking back, I probably should have continued to blog, but I was so frustrated and confused.

In my last post I was anxiously awaiting my first OB appointment. Well, at that appointment we found that there was no actual pregnancy, but what is called a blighted ovum. So basically I waited and waited for a miscarriage that never came, which in turn caused me to need a D&C.

I have healed well and look forward to getting pregnant again. I am waiting on God and his timing.

In the meantime, I have decided to blog just my life in general. There will be laughs, tears, screams, and sometimes a combo of all of the above! Put on your tinfoil hats, it is going to be a wild ride!

No comments: