Thursday, September 6, 2007

Life, with an iPod and El Salvador

Today was another Chloe day. We played, went to the bank, and had grilled cheese and tomato soup, which was very good. Believe it or not, this is the first time I have made grilled cheese sandwiches. John always made mine in the past. I also used to have a aversion to grilled cheese after a dream I had...

Tonight we went to an El Salvadorian restaraunt in town. The food was good, though kind of little for the amount we ended up paying.

I have also been fiddling with the iPod my mom gave me. Between myself, Mommy, and Joshy, got it figured it out. Yea! I am currently listening to Pink Moon by Nick Drake. Love it!



I know that it would be SUPER early, but felt some wierd twinges in the tummy today. Probably gas, I know, but still a reminder that Beany is in there, growing away.

No comments: