Monday, September 3, 2007

Life, with the bomb

Happy Labor day!

I am not in labor, thank goodness! We had a very nice BBQ with the Penas and the Goodenoughs. It is so nice to have friends with kids to get together with. The Boy had such a great time running around and climbing Chloe's jungle gym. After dessert, we walked down to the school and played on the toys there.

While at the park, there were a bunch of young teenagers on the swings. Now, I was once a young teenager, so I try and give them a break. But after, um, 50 or so F-bombs, you get a little crazy. Christie finally yelled over to them, "Hey, could you watch your language, we have little kids over here!". Most of them did oblige, but it is so annoying that you cannot even take your kids to the park without their minds being influenced in a negative way. ARGH!

My nausea was not too bad today, which was great. Tomorrow, I have an appointment with WIC and have Chloe for the day. It should be a good one!

No comments: